Parent Portal Information
Enter your Activation Key (GUID) above. (Ask your school if you do not know your activation key.)
Portal Update Requests
Log in to Parent Portal to request updates to phone numbers and demographics.
- The Work Phone number will no longer be used for the automated call system. The school may still call your work phone if necessary in the case of an individual student emergency
- Emergency must be checked for superintendent phone calls.
- General and Teacher must be checked for school and district messages/calls.
Portal Guidelines: Read Before Login Attempt
In response for the privilege of accessing the site, every student/parent is expected to act in a responsible, ethical and legal manner. You are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Do not share their password with anyone.
- Do not attempt to harm or destroy any data.
- Do not use the Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of Data Privacy laws. Anyone found to be violating laws will be subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
- Do not access data or any account owned by another parent/guardian/student.
- You must identify a security problem with the Portal by notifying the Augusta County Public Schools District or the local school immediately without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
- You will be denied Portal access if you are identified as a security risk to the Portal or any other Augusta County Public Schools District computers or networks.